Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Tragedy of Episode #4

Well, my lovely recording software, Audacity, and Vista do not get along too well, and as a result, the audio for episode #4 was corrupted. One just has to love technology (*cough* all Windows fault *cough*)! Anyhow, I will be rerecording Episode #4 tonight, and I may upload it tonight. However, I may just decide to upload it when I upload episode #5.

On a side note, I haven't actually decided what game I'll review. Any one have some ideas for me. I have some planned for a future date, but I'm saving them for then. I guess if I dug through my game collection, I'm sure I could find one to review. Maybe I'll review the DSi/DSi Pro, or Pokemon Pearl/Platinum, or...That's it! I've got it!

Contra 4! Dun-dun-dun....







Also, a new section that I'll be adding to my podcast is Tips & Tricks. So if anyone out there has some bumper ideas for the Tips and Tricks section, I'm interested. Until next time!


Dun-dun-dun...


Laters!

Wheels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send your game review requests to wheels.dsreview@gmail.com
Thanks!