Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Feeling Like Traitor

Well, I've been following E3 closely, and I have to say, I feel like a traitor. I've always been a hardcore, Nintendo to the bone fan, but after seeing some of the stuff of E3, I'm kinda liking Sony and what they have in mind. Yes, Nintendo does have some cool games coming for the Wii, like another Zelda and Metroid, a version of New Super Mario Bros. and Mario Galaxy 2.

However, Nintendo did make one big anouncement (only one in my opinion) for the DS. They have anounced that Golden Sun DS will be coming spring 2010. All I can say is about time! I've been waiting for another Golden Sun. Golden Sun was the best RPG series I have played. Yes, I have played the Final Fantasy games, but I thought Golden Sun was better.

I'll keep you posted if I have any more news.

Laters,

Wheels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send your game review requests to wheels.dsreview@gmail.com
Thanks!